Jour après jour — Grand Marché vrac: shopping responsibly at Solar Uniquartier
Contribute to helping the environment by buying local, fresh products and avoiding unnecessary packaging at the Jour après jour — Grand Marché vrac. Now more than ever, it’s time to do your part—for yourself and the planet!
A supermarket designed to promote your well-being—and the planet’s!
In an authentic and friendly atmosphere, Jour après jour — Grand Marché vrac offers consumers everyday products with minimum packaging from local, environmentally responsible producers.
You’ll find fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables, a butcher’s shop with meat sourced directly from livestock farmers who care about animal welfare, a cheese and cream shop with local and imported custom-cut cheeses, a grocery store with over 1,000 food and non-food products sold in bulk (both organic and traditional), products for your pets, zero-waste accessories, and more.
Just like a village market, Jour après jour — Grand Marché vrac completely redefines the everyday shopping experience!
A commitment to responsible, eco-friendly shopping
By shopping at Jour après jour — Grand Marché vrac, you’re not just helping reduce single-use packaging, but you’re also supporting the company’s commitments:
- Participate in the fight against food waste;
- Participate in waste reduction;
- Favour the selection of local and Canadian products;
- Establish long-term partnerships with producers on a human scale who favour reasoned and rigorous production methods;
- Encourage suppliers to reduce their packaging waste;
- Display the origin, composition, and traceability of each product;
- Measure the collective impacts and reduce them as much as possible.
Jour après jour — Grand Marché vrac at Solar Uniquartier, Brossard
Open 7 days a week, Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on the weekends from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Don’t forget to bring your reusable shopping bags and containers!
Jour après jour — Grand Marché vrac
165 De l’Équinoxe Avenue, Brossard